I’ve been working on a lot of new merchandise for craft shows, my Etsy shop, and the Christmas Tree Farm. I have my first Christmas Show coming up in another week and I’m scrambling to stitch and stamp fast enough to keep up with all of the ideas running through my head!
Here’s an update on upcoming shows for those of you who are in the area:
- Saturday, November 2 – Harrisville VFD Community Christmas Bazaar (at the Fire Department) (9AM – 2 PM)
- Saturday, November 16 – North Liberty Presbyterian Church Harvest Festival (9AM – 3 PM)
(We’re still looking for a few more crafters for this show at North Liberty…if you’re interested, email me and I’ll send you a form!)
- Saturday, November 23 – Winter Vendor/Craft Show, Slippery Rock Township Building (9AM – 1PM)
- Saturday, December 7 – Grove City Women’s Club Christmas Craft Show, Grove City Middle School (9AM – 2PM)
- Thanksgiving – Christmas Eve – Rodgers Pine Hill Christmas Tree Farm in Harlansburg
I hope to see you there!
Now, on to the new stuff…coffee cozies, felt hair clips, owl Hershey bars, and so much more. Some things, like the three coffee cozies below and the owl Hershey bars are available now in my Etsy shop…others will be available at shows and will be listed in my Etsy shop later (as spare time allows). Enjoy!